Recevez des offres similaires par email pour
Senior Project Manager
Join IQ Solutions and help leading organizations, in Luxembourg and outside of Luxembourg, to meet their business requirements, manage their risk and improve their performance!
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a:
IQ Solutions is one of the largest players in the Luxembourg market for project consultants.
Our teamwork and cooperation spirit enables our specialists to integrate smoothly and rapidly into our clients existing work process environment in order to deliver efficiency and increase profitability.
At IQ Solutions we offer rewarding experiences while supporting you in maintaining a good work-life balance.
In order to support the growing challenges of our clients, we are interested in receiving applications from qualified professionals for the below position:
Asset Valuation - Senior Project Manager (m/f)
· Lead and control all stages of the project lifecycle from initiation, approval, design, delivery and realization, complying with project methodologies throughout, thus complying with audit guidelines ;
· Be involved in developing approaches to projects ;
· Identify and agree with the Client and Business Managers, appropriate solutions to deliver the benefits as defined ;
· Work closely with internal and external technical specialists to ensure that the business requirements are built into the technical solution. Communicate effectively on technical and non-technical issues with all internal and external interfaces ;
· Formally review the progress of allocated projects to ensure that actions taken align with the project plan, taking remedial action where required. Facilitate and run project definition workshops as required ;
· Control project spend, scope creep and report variances against agreed budget, and escalating where required ;
· Ensure that any loss events due to a failure of people, process, systems or externals influences including vendors are raised as risks ;
· Undertake specific development activity within the overall planned framework. This will include the production of strategic papers, business requirements; test strategy documents implementation approach documents and training material ;
· Accountable for all Testing and/or Implementation stages of all allocated projects. Manage the implementation process to ensure the full business benefits of all projects are delivered. Facilitate and run testing and implementation workshops, producing any project control documentation as required ;
· Strive to ensure that operational business interests are fully represented and protected on projects ;
· Responsible for ensuring that upgraded systems are fit for purpose when implemented ;
· Manage full time project resources and cross functional project team members, through effective leadership, motivation and delegation, to ensure that project needs are met.
· You must have a first experience as a Project Manager with skills in fund administration ;
· Strong Project Management skills required ;
· Process analysis/improvement experience will be advantageous ;
· Fluent in French and English, would be an advantage ;
· You are a team player, rigorous and able to work under pressure ;
· Ability to work in a multi-task and busy environment.
Business Advisory | Business Support | Regulatory & Compliance | Search & Recruitment
IQ Solutions SARL 2-4 rue du Château d'Eau L-3364 Leudelange | Phone +352 26 15 04 1 | firstname.lastname@example.org