Discover global opportunities for creative minds at Deutsche Bank
You’re not afraid of change and evolution. Like us, you welcome it. We bring together people with different experiences, perspectives and ideas. Each enjoying challenging projects that combine sharing ideas with thinking for themselves. There’s plenty of opportunity to innovate and to be an individual. If you have a creative mind, there’s a place for you on the team.
Project Manager (m/f) Wealth Management
Luxembourg, full-time, permanent
About Wealth Management
Offering high-net-worth clients an extensive range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is acknowledged as one of the global leaders within its field. It operates as part of the Private, Wealth & Commercial Clients division and combines financial strength and stability with a sense of trust and partnership for the purpose of creating lasting value for its clients.
About the Job
The effective management of change has become essential to success within the international business arena. Committed to maintaining a culture of excellence, we are looking to attract a Project Manager who will be instrumental in addressing key issues relating to change within the market and regulatory environment. At the same time, you will help to draw up strategic action plans aimed at tackling the challenges ahead.
- In this role, you will take ownership of small and mid-sized projects, in addition to supporting the effective management of other projects (scope, cost, quality, timeline).
- Your tasks will include analysing regulatory requirements and contributing to well-conceived business solutions aimed at managing change in a fast-paced environment.
- The position will involve maintaining a close dialogue with various stakeholders in Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve agreement on key matters.
- You will also be expected to act as an advisor and point of contact with regard to project-related queries and information exchange.
- Last but not least, your responsibilities will include drawing up status reports for steering committees and senior management in order to provide details of the respective projects.
- This role would be best suited to candidates with a degree in Economics, Business, Finance or similar and at least three years’ experience in a comparable environment.
- A proven track record in wealth management is essential, as is the ability to analyze complex issues and develop tailor-made solutions.
- The position also calls for finely honed project management and communication skills, well-developed organisational abilities and a high degree of flexibility.
- At the same time, you will require excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to create and evolve a team-based environment.
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint and Excel is essential, as is a fluent command of English and German.
149 nationalities at Deutsche Bank across more than 70 countries. Diversity drives Deutsche Bank.