Junior IT Consultants / Starter - IT Development - Analysis - Career Evolution
With over 3500 experts and one of the deepest, broadest portfolios of software and services, Sopra Banking Software is a trusted, long-term partner of over 800 banks in more than 70 countries. Sopra Banking Software has an unequalled ability to address the requirements for banks and financial institutions of any size and scope, allowing them to innovate and expand their services. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a world leader in digital transformation, with more than 40 000 employees. In 2016, Sopra Steria achieved a pro forma turnover of € 3,7 billion.
For more information follow us on Twitter @SopraBanking or visit www.soprabanking.com
To support our growth and develop our national and international project teams, we are looking for (m/f):
Junior IT Consultants
Starter - IT Development – Analysis – Career Evolution
Place of employment: LUXEMBOURG
Become a multi-facetted consultant, specialized in finance as well as in IT.
After a first 3 week initial training and multiple trainings concerning the banking sector, the IT Consultant will:
- Work on the development, programming, implementation, maintenance,… of our products;
- Perform functional and technical analysis within a team at the office or at the client’s site;
- Learn about the banking and finance industry through the coaching of senior colleagues and challenging projects.
Thanks to the acquired experience on various client based projects, the IT Consultant will be able to train and coach new hires in order to evolve to a function including team management and/or technical or banking expertise.
At Sopra Banking Software, the “Thinking ahead begins now!” concept plays an important role: your well-being at work, your career evolution and your continuous training are key ingredients of a long term and successful collaboration.
- You have a Master in Engineering, Sciences or Computer Science and between 0 – 2 years of experience;
- You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are interested in the finance industry and ready to learn about this world and its technology, processes…;
- You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners…;
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
What is in it for you?
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international exciting projects;
- Sopra Banking University foresees trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive financial package including interesting compensation & benefits such as an extended insurance coverage, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits (company car, Fuel card…).
Tags : FR: Développement, Programmation, Analyste, Consultance, IT, Informatique, Ingénieur, Consultant, Logiciel, Master, Jeune, Finance, banque, Analyse, ICT
GB: Development, Programming, Analyst, Consulting, IT, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineer, Consultant, Software, Master, Junior, Finance, bank, Analysis, ICT
NL: Ontwikkeling, Programmatie, Analist, Consulting, IT, Informatica, Ingenieur, Consultant, Software, Master, Junior, Finance, bank, Analyse, ICT