BDO is one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company is composed of more than 500 staff members and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 158 countries and counts 67.000 professionals. We remain focused on helping our clients worldwide navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service on a consistent basis.
Our Risk and Assurances Services provide comprehensive audit and risk-related services.
We seek a team player with excellent professional potential and skills for the role of
Junior IT Audit (m/f) – Réf. MO-RI3017
This role offers you the unique opportunity for career growth while working with a broad range of clients across a number of sectors.
What we are looking for:
- Intensely curious person who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and most importantly why processes work the way they do.
- Risk-minded person who can see what could go wrong in a process and work with stakeholders to tie the risk to an activity or to call out a gap.
- Able to communicate very well in verbal and written form. This applies to interacting with stakeholders, teams, and in your written communications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of information technology.
What you will do:
- Specialize in auditing IT infrastructure and application controls, assessing and diagnosing complex security solutions, designing risk management frameworks, and assisting our clients in the definition of sustainable security governance and processes
- Advise our clients to achieve their governance and risk management objectives
- Gain in autonomy and play an increasing role in client interactions
To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
- A University/Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT audit, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to problem-solving.
- Proven efficiency under pressure and keen to face challenges in diverse environments.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships.
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset.
- Interest in acquiring the CISA, CISSP, CISM or other relevant professional qualification.
If you are interested by this opportunity, you can apply directly on our website:
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.