Recevez des offres similaires par email pour
Financial Assistant (m/f)
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory,
assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part
in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our
communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to
delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally
and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that
keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with
some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage
you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your
professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to
devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At
EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and
enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
EY Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Financial Assistant (m/f)
• Ensure a close follow-up and controls on Partners portfolios
• Work closely with the teams
• Anticipate and challenge any inventory risk and alert the Partner,
Manager, Finance director, Finance controllers
• Create ad-hoc reporting and analyzes
• Prepare and issue invoices through the system
• Act as a backup for the other Financial Assistants
• You hold a Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
• You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a good
understanding of figures
• You are Fluent in English, French, German or Luxemburgish being
also an asset
• You are dynamic, proactive, detailed oriented, able to meet deadlines
and willing to help / solve issues
• You are a team player and
• You demonstrate strong communication skills for negotiation &
• You have a thorough command of Microsoft Excel (Filters, Vlookup,
Pivot table …)
EY Luxembourg, with over 1,000 employees, is a member of EY, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 175,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
For more information, please visit www.ey.com
EY refers to the global organization of member firms of EY Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. EY Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients.
The EY organization is divided into five geographic areas and firms may be members of the following entities: EY Americas LLC, EY EMEIA Limited, EY Far East Area Limited and EY Oceania Limited. These entities do not provide services to clients.