Your missionAs part of our Financial Services Consulting Services department, you will support and advise clients, especially in fund accounting.
As an Experienced Consultant in Fund Accounting (m/f), you will:
- Provide consulting services related to fund accounting;
- Assist clients in defining and implementing relevant business models;
- Support clients with operational fund accounting related matters;
- Manage, coach and review the work of your team members;
- Contribute to the development of key accounts through client relationship management and bidding process management as well as business solution development;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
- You hold a Master's degree in Economics or Finance with at least 8 years of experience in fund accounting;
- You benefit from a proven and relevant knowledge of fund accounting schemes, principles and systems;
- You have a very good knowledge of fund accounting platforms, including GP3, Multifonds, SimCorp Dimension, etc.;
- You have a very good understanding of the overall fund business in Luxembourg;
- You can rely on a very good understanding of interactions with other stakeholders (e.g. custody, TA, asset manager, broker, CSD, ICSD);
- You know the regulatory impacts of e.g. EMIR, UCITS, AIFMD, etc;
- You have the ability to think out of the box in order to design processes and operating models;
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem and solve problems;
- You are organised, pro-active and resilient and you know how to deal with multiple demands;
- You are recognised for your project management skills;
- You are highly stress resistant;
- You are a good team player and you are able to work independently;
- You can rely on a proven track-record in managing teams;
- You show a high interest for Fintech matters;
- You benefit from an excellent command of MS Office;
- You are fluent in English and French. Any additional language will be an asset.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!
Type of Contract